Hello and welcome! Thank you for taking the time to read a bit more about me. First and foremost, I am here to support and guide you through your home-buying or home-selling process. San Francisco real estate is complicated, and I am here to help! Before becoming a realtor, I practiced law for 8 years. I learned to negotiate with the best of them, which I now happily do for my real estate clients.
I also learned how to guide my clients through complex risk/reward decisions every day, and I now do that for my real estate clients.
- Is the roof on your dream home older but everything else is in great shape? Let’s get you a quote from a roofer before you write your offer so you can factor that in to the purchase price you are comfortable with.
- Are you thinking of selling at a time our market is historically slow? Let’s discuss strategies to pre-market your property before we go live in the MLS.
- Do you need to buy your next home before you sell to minimize disruption to your family? I know several lenders who have loan products tailored for this exact situation.
My job is to listen to what you need, ask the questions you may not have asked yourself, and accomplish your real estate goals. Long-term, I am here when you need your closing statement for your CPA, want to re-do your back yard, need advice on how to best invest in a remodel – I value lasting relationships and I look forward to building one with you!!
In My Spare Time?
- Skiing wide open groomers at top speed
- Visiting my giant family in Reno (so many cousins!)
- Searching for the city’s best cold brew (current favorites include Flywheel and Reveille)
- Petting every dog I see when I’m out and about – those friendly pups make my day!
- San Francisco Association of REALTORS®
- California Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®
- California Bar Association
- Nevada Bar Association